Last night I hit a victory!! On the last time I walked down the stairs, I walked like a ‘normie’ one foot one step at a time. Loving the new strength to do this. But keen not to tear it or set myself backwards.
So it’s Monday, and I’m feeling reasonable, a bit of mid thigh pain leads me to think of doing upper body exercises instead of lower body.
- Shoulder Press 15 reps x 1
- Bicep Curl 15 reps x 1
- Later Raise 15 reps x 1
- Bicep Row 15 reps x 1
- Tricep Kickback 15 reps x 1
- Goblet Squat 15 reps x 1 (knees weren’t happy, so not a squat persay)
- Kettle bell Swing 15 reps x 1 (again knees not loving bending even a bit)
- Chest Press 15 reps x 1
- Butterfly Raise 15 reps x 1
- Tricep Overhead 15 reps x 1
I feel like I could of done more, but today has been the first day my shoulders and hands haven’t hurt a lot, so I don’t want to change that.
Not sure why knees hurt, could be from doing the stairs yesterday. So again I’m not keen on doing too much to then make them an issue.