Flying by these weeks and in general I’m feeling pretty good. So it’s easy to forget yourself and act normally.
In my case I spent the longest time without my stick, only to be harshly reminded it’s not at it’s best yet!! And I’m not ready to say goodbye to it either, mores the pity.
I’ve been so focused on my hands recently, That I’d overlooked my hips entirely!! Which has caused a huge kick in the ass. I’ve got that familiar sitting on a golf ball feeling back,though I have been perhaps overdoing it lately.
With that in mind, I’ve had a whole week of resting the hip, but now it’s physio time. I hope it doesn’t kill me off again.
- Stationary bike level 2 x 5mins
- Leg press 40kg x 20reps
- Kettle bell glute squeeze x 20reps
- Upside down Bosu ball squats x 20reps
- Flat Bosu ball side lunges x 20reps
- Standing on 1leg on Flat Bosu ball x 1min
- Trampoline marching x 1min
- Side steps up stairs x 20reps
I did more than I’ve ever done, hard sweaty but I survived. Now back to that resting!!