This week, I’ve gone back to the original workout, as this weekend really took it out of me. Lots of stairs, have caused a dull ache in the thigh, and lower back.
So the thinking of doing the basic routine, means I don’t aggravate it too much, while keeping up my physio routine.
- Clam knees drop outwards (green band) 20 reps
- Ball squeezes ankles 20 reps
- Ball squeezes knees 20 reps
- Ball squeeze hip bridges 20 reps
- Prone knee raise (ankle weight) 20 reps
- Prone heel to butt (ankle weight) 20 reps
- Front leg raise (ankle weight) 20 reps
- Hip abduction (ankle weight) 20 reps
- Side leg raise (ankle weight) 20 reps
- Duck walking (green band) 20 reps
- Lunge walking (ankle weight) 20 reps
Though I’m sore, and unmotivated. I’m sticking to it. And my drinking more water too. No weight loss but I feel better, especially skin wise. So that’s a plus.
I’m still experiencing some groin pain at times, not sure why. It’s concerning. And back ache like no other!! But knees are improving, or at least they haven’t had a flare up recently.
Its dry weather for now, so some aches and pains are under control, for now at least. Hands are tricky at times, so the splint is out and in use.