Finally a second appointment, delays due to Easter holidays, then holiday for my physiotherapist too. And finally we are here, 3 weeks later.
Hopefully we can work on some weaknesses and build up some much needed muscles too. This month has been pants for physio, and Arthritis flare ups, so I really hope things start to settle down.
This time round (following knee discussion)
- 5 mins level 2 stationary bike
- 15 reps 30kg leg press
- 15 reps green band hip extension backwards
- 15 reps green band hip abduction
- 15 reps green band hip extension forwards
- 15 reps green band side leg raise
- 15 reps green band clam raise ( it doesn’t raise at all, yet does when leg is straight?)
- 15 reps front leg raise, abduction, lower and return
- 15 reps Swiss ball squeeze between knees.
- 15 reps bosu ball walkovers
- 40 steps green band straight side steps
I’m absolutely shattered. I walked in reasonably straight and barely needing the walking stick. After this 30 mins, I’m like a waddling Bambi legged idiot. Totally needing the walking stick to keep me upright!!