Following #Chester you can imagine I’ve not done much in this week. Instead it’s been a week of trying to recover.
But I did have physio prior to it, and here’s what we are doing now.
- Stationary bike level 3 5mins
- Leg press 40kg 20reps
- Hip Extension backwards 20reps Red Band
- Hip Extension Forwards 20reps Red Band
- Hip Abduction 20reps Red Band
- Single Hip Bridges 20reps (hated every single one!)
- Hip bridge with football between knees 20reps
- Front Leg Raise to Abduction Raise 20reps Red Band
- Side Leg Raise 20reps Red Band
- Clam Raise 20reps Red Band
- Hip Adduction with Football 20reps
- Side steps Green Band 60steps
The weather has changed so pain has flared up, making me more tired, weaker and just increased pain tenfold.
But Wednesday we finished week 2 run 3. I feel I’m walking straighter, heart rate is better and I’m using the 1.5mins to walk unaided to strengthen my hip up. It’s took us 2 weeks to complete week 2, but I don’t mind, it has to compliment my physiotherapy and needs to be placed around my disability. So I am extremely happy I managed it.
Thursday came and I wanted to do weights, usual sets of 10reps x2 but I found them too difficult, needle like pains in my elbows, one finger knuckle feels sideways, and thumb is not holding a zip let alone a barbell. Disaster!!
Friday here once again, and I’m just alive with pain, it’s ridiculous. Main thing that’s changed is weather. It’s wet, windy and grey. So unfortunately it’s going to be an E4 and Netflix day for me 😥😥😥😥😥